ARRIVING TO PUERTO VALLARTA
Located on the Pacific coast, of the North American Continent, Puerto Vallarta is easily accessible by land, sea and air from most major city centers.
The recently expanded and renovated “Gustavo Díaz Ordaz” International Airport (PVR) offers excellent connectivity on many commercial carriers. Charters arrive daily from Canada, the U.S and Europe as well as South America.
The house is located about 25-40 minutes from the airport. It is an easy taxi ride through central Puerto Vallarta and on to the Zona Romantic or Old Town. Casa Panoramica is actually located on the only main highway through town, so it should not be difficult to find us. You can use the Google Map below to locate us.
View Casa Panoramica in a larger map
HOW TO GET HERE
From Airport or Areas North
(ie: Nuevo Vallarta/Sayulita)
- Head South on Highway 200, also known as Carreterra Barra de Navidad
- Drive through the center/el cento of Puerto Vallarta
- Cross over the Rio Cuale bridge
- Go five blocks
- Make a left on Calle Basillio Badillo
- Continue for two blocks
- Make a right (There is a large green sign indicating Mismaloya to the right.)
- Drive past a Pemex station which will be on your right (This is a gas station.)
- Begin to slow down as you pass the Subway/Oxxo, also located on the right-hand side
- On the left you will see a blue and white small store called “Modelorama”
- THE VERY NEXT DRIVEWAY on the LEFT is for CASA PANORAMICA
- If you drive past and see Casa Anita…you have gone to far….this is our next door neighbor.
From the South
- Head North on Highway 200 towards Puerto Vallarta
- You will pass Villa Tizoc with its own funicular on the right (A cable car/rail system on the side of the mountain)
- Continue past Costa Linda Condominium, and then Villas Buganvillas, both on your left
- Begin to slow down as you approach Corona del Mar and Casa Anita – on your right hand side
- CASA PANORAMICA’s driveway is located on your right, just past Casa Anita’s parking lot
- (NOTE) The best approach to enter the driveway is from the North due to the incline and angle of approach coming from the south….. Drive past Casa Panoramica and make a right into the Callejon de Igualdad where you can turn the vehicle around. Head back South, and turn into Casa Panoramica’s driveway.